Jo provides Author Visits to schools. These are suitable for children of all ages, from Nursery right up to Year 6. She usually spends 30-45 minutes with each class.
During her visits she will:
- Read her book to the children
- Talk about how I she became an author
- Enthuse about books and writing
- Explain her writing process
- Share her top tips for improving writing
- Answer the children’s questions
- Talk to the children’s about their hopes and dreams for the future
There will also be an opportunity for the children to buy the book and a book signing session.
Please Note: If Jo has to travel a significant distance from home to get to schools then a charge may be added to cover travelling expenses.
Pupils may purchase a book if they wish
This requires a guaranteed purchase of a least 30 books by either the children and/or the school.